6 days, 5 nights
Tantra roots are ancient in both the Vedic and Buddhist traditions. It is a spiritual path leading to enlightenment but it is not a faith or belief system. Tantra is a way of living and being in the body here and now. Tantra is not only about sex, its is about love and spiritual awakening embracing every feeling and emotion. It awakens the senses and invokes our unlimited capacity to melt into joy. By empowering your feelings, intuition, wisdom, beauty, creativity, and spontaneity, you will reveal your Goddess and replace the slave to which you unconsciously cling to. Tantra means Expansion of Consciousness and this is the only way to experience true transformation.
Our teacher, Rajani, has therapeutic training in tantra, breathing, and meditation from Osho Multiversity International in Pune, India and from the Osho Miasto Institute in Tuscany, Italy. Her work is focused on supporting the expansion of consciousness sharing her experience and tools that have helped her in her own personal process. The essence of her work is to bring awareness to the present through the body, relearning how to feel, as a powerful solvent for limiting patterns, and a direct pathway in the development of the watcher, the silence and the inner master.
Price per person in double occupancy: US$1345.50
Price per person in single occupancy: US$176
- Continental breakfast
- 5 dinners and 4 lunches
- 1 Session of flotation therapy
- 1 Aromatherapy Asclepios massage
- 1 Tour of the Poas Volcano and the Doka Estate Coffee Farm
- Tantra class
- Round-trip airfare
- Services and meals not mentioned
- Departure taxes from Costa Rica approximately $28.00 per person
- All expenses in hotels other than your room rate
- Any additional excursions offered
- Travel insurance
Important Notes: Please refrain- pregnant women, women with severe physical disabilities, and mental imbalances. You should bring comfortable clothing for cold and warm weather, a scarf, a red dress, sock, a picture of your mother, a personal water bottle, 1 set of sheets, and a blanket.
- Reservations subject to change
- As per internal regulation of International Airport passengers must be 3 hours before departure time.
- Dream Your Journey as a tour operator is not responsible for any accidents during the entire itinerary. We strongly advise that you have ample travel insurance, medical, and accidental during the entire trip. We are not responsible for theft or loss of luggage and personal belongings during the entire period of the tour.
- We highly recommend that you use travel cancellation insurance for any unforeseen cancellation needs